We are now accepting applications for the position of Director at Main Street Bath. Interested parties can learn more with this pdf: Program Director Position
Banners Over Bath 2015
- Theme: “Vintage Bath”
- Create an image that will hang from lampposts in downtown Bath, Maine. Your artwork will be outside, in the wind and elements, so please plan accordingly.
- On View: mid-April– early June
- Materials: Canvas banners may be painted with oil or acrylic paint. Textile techniques may be used to create imagery. Permanent markers do fade. We cannot guarantee the security of your banner but will make every effort to keep it safe.
- Pick Up blank canvas at Main Street Bath
office, 15 Commercial Street. (9am-1pm or call in the afternoon). 442-7291.
- Deadline for Submission: April 13ish
- Entry Fee: $20.00; non-profit organizations $15.00
- Sponsors: Businesses and individuals may sponsor banners. Please note below if you have a sponsor.
- Images may not include advertising or promotional information. Images of the banners and artists’ names will appear on visitbath.com.